Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Edmonton


Day 1

I had a late night last night, due to a traffic build up that took almost 3 hours just to get out of it. Waking up was extremely hard to today. My family and I finally got up at 11:00. My parents apologized for the late night by letting us enjoy the buffet brunch that they had available at The Westin Hotel. The first attraction we had on for the day was the Valley Zoo. I particularly do not enjoy zoos, because I always bad for the animals trapped there. The only fun part of the zoo, was when we went to the gift shop, and I found and purchased another porcupine. After purchasing Quillian 2, we picked up some burgers before we left the zoo. My family and I then drove to La Cite (L’uni Theatre) to watch RENT. Once the wonderful show ended, we headed straight back to the hotel to fall asleep.

Day 2

Once again, we all woke up late, because we were all still exhausted from two days ago. Today we planned to spend from 10:00 until 2:00 at the Alberta Aviation Museum, and then spend the rest of the day at the West Edmonton Mall. So after eating an extremely quick breakfast at our hotel, we drove to the Alberta Aviation Museum. The Aviation Museum had various models planes of many sorts. They ranged from the first plane ever built, to blueprints and ideas of futuristic aircraft. For some reason, at the gift shop there was a plane with a PORCUPINE as its pilot. Obviously, I had to purchase this amazing item. I was pumped for the West Edmonton Mall. When we arrived, Greg and I headed straight for Galaxyland. Galaxyland is the world’s largest indoor amusement park. It consists of 26 rides. My favourite was The Mindbender. This is the world’s largest triple-loop roller coaster. My brother and I didn’t explore that much of the mall. The only time we left the amusement park, was because we ran out of money. When this tragic incident occurred, Greg and I ran to our dad for more. The Bank of Sayliss was successful once again. This ended the day, so we packed up and started our drive over to Vancouver.

http://www.edmonton.ca/

http://www.wem.ca/

http://www.cdkenterprises.com/animals/images/ck-2855M.jpg

http://www.coastergallery.com/2007/Mindbender12.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment