Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sudbury

Day 1

Sudbury has a lot of interactive and fun activities to do there. Today, I went to Science North, and then had fun paint balling. We stayed at the Ambassador Hotel. After waking up from their extremely cozy bed, my family and I had breakfast at the hotel and then left. We drove to Science North to learn, explore, and broaden our knowledge. This was surprisingly fun. We had a quick lunch there, and visited some more of their fascinating exhibits. The last thing we saw there was Quillian the porcupine. He was so amazing that I had to buy a souvenir of him. After experiencing Science North, my parents drove me and my brother Greg (who is also my twin) (I’m sure you already know that though), to go paint balling, while the rest of my family watched a movie at the Rainbow Cinema. After demolishing Greg at paint ball, we had a late dinner back at the hotel, went swimming, worked on my 6-pack (there was a weight room), and fell asleep.

http://www.mysudbury.ca/Tourism/?lang=en

Day 2

Today, we went out to Aggie’s Family Restaurant to have breakfast. Today, my family and I went to the same type of attractions that we did yesterday. The first, thing on our list-to-do-today was Dynamic Earth. This was another interactive learning centre. I also got to see the Big Nickel again, and took some pictures standing next to it. For one of the pictures, I stood close to the camera so I looked the same size as it (I just thought that would look cool). After picking up some hot dogs for lunch from a vendor on the street, we went mini golfing. Of course (ha ha ha), because of my mad golfing skills, I finished the 18 holes with a score of 17.5. This finished the amazing, fun time I had in Sudbury.

http://www.mysudbury.ca/Tourism/?lang=en

No comments:

Post a Comment