Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stratford





Day 1

For the first day in Stratford we planned on seeing the Wings of Paradise Butterfly Conservatory, and then later on after dinner, watch Peter Pan at the Stratford Shakespeare Theatre. After waking up and eating a wonderful breakfast at the Arden Park Hotel (which we are staying at). My family then traveled to the Butterfly Conservatory. We spent the majority of the day there (from 10:00 to 4:00). My family and I then found a place to eat dinner. We quickly gobble up our food, and rush over to the largest classical repertoire in all of North America, the Stratford Shakespeare Festival Theatre. My parents decided to buy tickets for Peter Pan. This is because they new it would be suitable for my little brother. The show was amazing. The first day at Stratford was awesome.

Http://www.city.stratford.on.ca

http://www.ardenpark.on.ca

http://www.stratfordfestival.ca/Default.aspx

Day 2

Today, I the best Sunday Brunch in the world. I pretty much ran around piling everything in site onto my plate. After finishing my wonderful brunch, we headed to the Japanese Garden to walk around and observe the natural beauty. Today was an outside kind of day. In the afternoon, we were trapped inside one of North America’s largest corn mazes, the Ontario Maze. Four hours later, my family and I finally escaped from the maze and drove over to Rundles Restaurant for dinner. They had delicious but extremely expensive food. For one appetizer, one main dish, and one dessert, it cost $55.50 (this is true by the way). After blowing $300 dollars to eat, we packed up and started driving towards Sudbury.

http://www.rundlesrestaurant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment